11.10.2008

Mi Famiglia Wood Oven Pizzeria


I am always in search of good Pie, and when I heard there was a restaurant in Oregon City of all places that was busting out Wood Fired Pizza, I immediately drove down to try it.  I need to get down there and try it again because my first experience was only so so.  The main appeal of a  Wood Fired Pizza Oven is the amazing crust that it produces, but, there is a fine line between perfect and burnt and on this particular night, my crust was burnt.  I know that this isn't always the case because I have had a lot of people tell me that Mi Famiglia is great.  The place is gorgeous, huge dining room, nice open kitchen and a very nice staff.  My wife had the Meat Lasagna and it was bitchin, some of the best that I have had in a long time.  So, I'm not going to say that this is some of the best Pie around, I do think it's the best in Oregon City and on a good night, well, we will have wait until next time!