11.19.2008

Ketchup Potato Chips


A few weeks ago I mentioned one of my favorite snacks and leave it up to some Canadians to hook me up with some Ketchup Chips.  Some friends of mine came to Portland recently and came bearing gifts, not only did they bring these delicious Old Dutch Ketchup Potato Chips, but they also brought a crazy ass assortment of Candy Bars, most of which I had never heard of, some that tasted like heaven and some that tasted like shit.  The best of the Candy Bars was one of my all time favorites that I have just recently started to see around Portland, its the Coffee Crisp and oh it is tasty.  At one time, Tim's Cascade was producing a Ketchup Chip that was bitchin, but I think that I was the only one buying them!  So for now, I am going to rely on my Canadian friends to supply me with these delicious treats.