11.01.2008

Hopworks Urban Brewery


Hopworks is not only brewing up tasty Organic Beers, but they have a nice menu as well.  The menu has plenty of traditional appetizers, salads, sandwiches and pizzas.  Hopworks is getting some great press, not only about the beer and food, but they are the only Oregon Brewery powered by 100% renewable energy!


The food is good, I had a burger and fries, the burger was cooked to order made from Cascade Natural Beef and came to the table Medium, the fries were fresh cut, thick and Organic.  A Pear and Nut Salad was also ordered and although I didn't try it, it was apparently really good.  As a whole, I really like Hopworks and look forward to going back, I hear that their Pizza is good and I'm always looking for a good slice, so next time I go, I will certainly go for a Slice and a Pint!


Hopworks Urban Brewery
2944 SE Powell Blvd.
Portland, OR 97202
503.232.HOPS
www.hopworksbeer.com