10.20.2008

Fubonn



I love going to grocery stores in different countries and although I haven't yet been to a Chinese grocery store in China, I have been to many Asian grocery stores in the US.  I wish that I could  shop exclusively at Chinese and Japanese grocery stores, the Meat and Fish is always fresh and there is always a ton of unique and fresh produce, but I just cant bring myself to that type of commitment, hopefully soon!   I cant resist the crazy snacks, coffee drinks and cookies that seem odd to someone who shops at Safeway.  This Chicken snack is just one of the "delicious" treats that Fubonn or Uwajimaya has to offer, oh yea and they are shaped like little drumsticks.  If you cross in to Canada, you can find one of my favorite things in the world, Ketchup flavored Potato Chips!


Fubonn
2850 SE 82nd Ave.
Portland, OR 97266