9.17.2008

The McNasty


I normally write about delicious food that I have recently been so lucky to have tasted, but I must share a dining experience that I recently had.  As I was talking to a friend of mine who lives in Kansas City, a commercial came on about the McRib sandwich and it mentioned how it is available for a limited time only, I laughed and joked about getting one since it only comes around one a year.  He was amazed that I had never had one and some how convinced me to make the trip over to the Big Yellow Monster and spend my cash on this thing.  Well, I can now say that I have tried it, the only thing that makes me happy about this experience is knowing that I will never have another one.  As you can see, this thing looks disgusting and has been molded to look like it has bones in it, I don't know why, because I really don't think this thing is actually made of Pork, it tasted more like Chicken, but who the hell really knows.  This thing has huge pieces of Onion on it, some Pickles and is finished with a nasty Barbecue Sauce that tastes like Shit!  Don't let anyone talk you in to trying the "specials" at a fast food restaurant, it can't possibly be good.  Yet another reason to eat local!