6.15.2008

Tattoo Update - Session 4


So this was my 4th session with Jason at Oddball and the Japanese piece he is doing on my right leg is really coming together.  Jason kicks ass and I'm really stoked that I asked him to do this tattoo, it has turned out better than I expected, he designed a great piece and in about a month, it will finally be done.


He worked on the Koi this week and we decided to go with a Black and White spotted Orange Koi and he did an amazing job, I know he's good, but this fish is really amazing.  Next time he is going to do the color on the Snake and touch everything up, I am looking forward to finally being done with it, I guess what I'm really excited about it starting to think about my next one.


I have already started talking about my next tattoo with Jason and am starting to picture it a bit so I am curious what his take on my idea will be, if it's anything like this Japanese piece, I know that I will be stoked.  I am going to do a photo story about Portland Tattoo Shops this summer so if you have any Artists or Shops that you dig, let me know.  

Oddball Tattoo
2716 SE 21st
Portland, OR 97202
503.231.1344
www.oddballstudios.com