6.19.2008

Halibuts


The only bad thing I ever hear about Halibuts is that it's expensive, well, it is kind of expensive.  When I go for lunch, I get a half order of Halibut and Chips and a bowl of Clam Chowder and it's about $15, but it's totally worth it.  The menu has a ton of different types of Fish and Chips, everything from Copper River Salmon to Jumbo Prawns and everything that I have tried is worth the price.  The Fish and Chips is certainly on my top 5 list and as of now, I can honestly say that the Clam Chowder has taken over the #1 spot for Portland Clam Chowder.  They have opened Halibuts II next door that has live music 6 nights a week and a full bar, and if you go to Halibuts you will most likely meet the owner, I have never eaten at Halibuts and not had a conversation with him, he's a super nice guy and they are doing an excellent job.  So, if you dig Fish and Chips or Clam Chowder, head on over to North East Alberta and give Halibuts a try


Halibuts
2525 NE Alberta Street
Portland, OR 97211
503.808.9600