5.13.2008

Salvador Molly's


Salvador Molly's is a funky little cafe in a strip mall over in Hillsdale, their menu is huge and all over the place.  There are dishes from Africa, Hawaii, Mexico and New Orleans on the menu, from Chimichurri to Catfish, the menu is kind of weird!  The strangest thing about the menu is that its pretty good, everything that I have had has been pretty tasty, not everything is authentic, but the flavors are nice.


Last time that I was at Salvador Molly's they had a spread of new menu items out and I tried the Cactus Salad, some sort of Sweet Potato Dahl, Short Ribs, Grilled Shrimp, Cuban Sandwich and some tasty Pork, I wasn't disappointed.  By far the best thing I tried and the main reason that I will go back is for the Jalapeno Margarita, oh my, what an unexpected find.  It's worth the drive over just to check the place out, have a nice bite and a delicious drink.


Salvador Molly's
1523 SW Sunset Blvd.
Portland, Oregon
503.293.1790
www.salvadormollys.com