4.09.2008

Milo's City Cafe


Milo's City Cafe is my new favorite breakfast spot, it has almost everything I need in a breakfast restaurant.  The food is excellent and the service is always solid.  At first glance I didn't think the Potatoes were going to be what I wanted, they are kind of a Home Fry type of Potato, which I normally don't care for but damn if they aren't excellent!  The Eggs Benedict are amazing, yep, I said it and I will say it again, they are amazing!  On my first visit to Milo's, my Eggs were a bit Hard Poached, but on my second trip, they were cooked perfectly.  I am yet to try Lunch or Dinner at Milo's but I'm sure they are equally as good.  If you enjoy waiting in line for breakfast, you won't mind the weekends, but if you hate waiting in line for food like I do, go during the week.

Milo's City Cafe
1325 NE Broadway
Portland, OR 97232
503.288.MILO
www.miloscitycafe.com