3.20.2008

Reese's - Elvis Style


All that I am going to say is "what the hell is this shit?"  I heard about this on a Portland Podcast called The Mediocre Show, check it out!  I had forgotten about it until one day last week when I was walking down the isle at a 7-11 in Lake Oswego with my Big Gulp and spotted Elvis on the package of Reese's.  I had to buy it and of course I had to try it.  I wanted to hate it and spit it out, then tell everyone I know how awful it was, well I cant do that.  It tasted like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and a Banana Moon Pie in one bite, you might be thinking how nasty that sounds, but I said that to a buddy of mine from the South and he was pretty stoked about that combination.  This is a Limited Edition Candy Bar so you might want to go out and try one so you can tell your kids one day about this crazy candy bar you had back in 08.  I think that it's going to turn in to a legend, just like Billy Beer, The Reggie Jackson Candy Bar, Miller Clear Beer and Butterscotch Magic Shell!