1.31.2008

Roots


In my search for the perfect burger, I went to "The Couve" to a place that I had heard a lot about.  Chef Brad Root has been rockin it out here for quite some time and it must be doing alright because they just opened a new Pizza spot across the parking lot from Roots.  I went for lunch and the burger was pretty decent, the fries were excellent and the TG IPA was great.


The main buzz around Roots right now is coming from the pastry kitchen, Caralee Blazina Whitmore is busting out some killer pastries, I didn't try anything, but I will certainly go for dessert next time.  How about Scharffen Berger Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake with Sour Cherry Compote and Whipped Cream, DAMN!

Roots
Riverstone Marketplace
19215 SE 34th Street
Camas Washington
360.260.3001
www.rootsrestaurantandbar.com