1.17.2008

DiPrima Dolce Italian Bakery

DiPrima Dolce is one of the best bakeries in town, not only for its Bread, but for its Pizza, Sandwiches and Pastries too.  David from Flavor Spot turned me on to this place and I'm stoked that he did, I actually need to thank him.  The first time I stepped foot in to this bakery I bought some Ciabatta and a Brioche, not really expecting much, I got it to go and didn't even open the bag for an hour.  Well, little did I know, the Brioche was stuffed with Ham and Fontina Cheese, DAMN MAN, I went back twice that week!  The Sweet Brioche stuffed with a nice peppery Ham and Salty Cheese is so damn tasty, I now don't go to DiPrima Dolce for bread, thats not to say that I don't leave with bread, but the Brioche is what I tell people about and its why I drive out of my way to North Portland for a delicious little baked ball of awesomeness.  Last time I was there I picked up a Crystalized Ginger and Caramel Eclair, Damn!

DiPrima Dolce
1936 North Killingsworth St.
Portland, Oregon
503.283.5936
www.diprimadolce.com