11.30.2007

¿Por Qué No? Taqueria

Por Que No is one of my top 5 favorite Restaurants in Portland, I try to find myself there at least once a week.  The food is great, the servers are awesome and this place is busy, so if you want to sit inside, go early.  I order the same thing every time I go there, I know that I need to try other menu items, but the Tacos are so damn good that I cant think about anything else.  My "usual" is 2 Carnitas Tacos and 1 Carne Asada Taco, oh yea, and a large Margarita!  I was never a big Margarita fan until my buddy Shea took me to Por Que No for the first time, and now I am hooked, in my opinion there is no better Marg in Portland.  So, if you want the best Tacos in Portland, or you are thirsty and you want the best Margarita in town, you must go to North Portland.

Por Que No Taqueria
3524 North Mississippi Ave.
Portland, OR 97227
503.467.4149