11.06.2007

Clyde Common



So the new Ace Hotel is pretty sweet, it has a Stumptown Coffee in it as well as a great restaurant. Parking in that part of downtown sucks, but after driving around for 30 minutes trying to find a place to park, I landed a 90 minute spot and met some friends at Clyde Common for lunch last week. Normally I don't care for the long common tables, it seems as though the person that has the loud laugh and wont shut up always ends up sitting next to me, but it was a pretty good crowd at Clyde Common. Lunch was great, the service was excellent and the food was delicious, the beer, wine and cocktail list is damn fine too. I really like the space, it's a good place to go with a bunch of friends, I don't think that it would be a good place to go on a first date, I didnt see a deuce or even a 4 top, it's all big tables. I will go back, next time it will be for dinner.



Clyde Common
SW 10th & Stark
in the Ace Hotel
503.228.3333