10.01.2007

Little Red Bike Cafe - Breakfast



So I finally made my to Little Red Bike Cafe for Breakfast, I have been there quite a few times and cant say enough good things about it, but this was my first time to try breakfast. I must mention that I live in Sellwood and keep finding myself driving up to North Portland because there are so many nice folks up there and well, North Portland rules! OK, as I sipped my espresso, and chatted with Evan, I found myself getting a bit anxious for my breakfast, it sounded so good and I was going to have to drive all the way back to Sellwood before I could dig in. I ordered the Messenger which has Bacon, Egg, Gorgonzola and Applebutter on Ciabatta and the ZooBomb that is packed with Caramelized Onions, Jack Cheese, Egg and finished with a Poblano Aioli, both of them were awesome and well worth the drive. So Little Red Bike is great, Breakfast is super tasty, Lunch kicks ass, employees are awesome and Evan and Ali are the best, so if you havent been there, what are you waiting for, usually I only need one of those things to try a place and this place has them all. Y'all are doing a great job, keep on Rockin and I guess the only thing left for me to try is the Ice Cream. Sweet!