9.29.2007

Stanich's



A few weeks ago I decided to find the best Burgers in Portland and although my search is slow going, I am having some great burgers. I had heard of this place a few times and the rumor is that they have some pretty sweet Burgers, I don't find myself in that part of North East very often, so last week when I happened to drive by, I had to stop. At 35 years of age, I am rarely the youngest person in a room, well, I was by far the youngest person in for lunch that day at Stanich's. There are alot of cool little spots in that part of town for food, but none of them stand up to Stanich's. This place rules! I sat at the bar and found myself chatting with other customers and employees about the football game that was on the TV, I dont watch football, but everyone was grooving on it, so I kind of got in to it. The menu read "The Worlds Best Hamburger" so needless to say, I went for it. This burger was huge, messy and delicious, it was loaded up with Beef, Ham, Egg, Bacon, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoe, Onion, Mayo, Mustard, and some sort of Relish. It took 6 napkins to get through this burger, but damn it was worth it, I might go there right now.

Stanich's
4915 Ne Fremont St.
Portland, OR 97213
503.281.2322