9.18.2007

Fong Chong



There is a fair amount of Dim Sum in Portland, most of which is up around 82nd and Division, I dont find myself in that area very often so I tend to go Downtown for my Dim Sum. Fong Chong is not my favorite Asian Restaurant in Portland, but it is my favorite Dim Sum spot. This place gets packed for lunch and early dinner, but the wait is certainly worth it, go with friends and family and order a ton of food, oh yea, the food is cheap too! The Shrimp and Pork Dumplings are awesome, as are the Pork Sui My, BBQ Pork, Stuffed Green Peppers, Spring Rolls, Fried Shrimp Dumplings and Sticky Rice, but the main thing you need to try is the Foil Wrapped Ginger Chicken, get two or three, they are bitchin. The service is fine, nothing great, kind of slow at times, but again, the Ginger Chicken is worth it. If you dig Dim Sum and havent tried it yet, Fong Chong is worth checking out.

Fong Chong
301 NW 4th
Portland, OR 97209
503.228.6868